Pastor Megan continues our adventure with the congregation at Corinth by reflecting on Paul’s mixed metaphors (are we God’s field or God’s building?!), and the distractions that keep us from claiming our foundational unity.
- “I’m a Christian, but I’m Not Interested in Living “Biblically,” Benjamin L. Corey, 2017, http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/im-a-christian-but-im-not-interested-in-having-a-biblical-worldview/#XBvZqqdt8eU6WTZm.99
- The Corinthian Body, Dale B. Martin, New Haven CT: Yale University Press (1995).
- The First Paul: Reclaiming the Radical Visionary Behind the Church’s Conservative Icon, Marcus J. Borg and John Dominic Crossan, New York NY: HarperCollins Publishers (2009).
- Creating a Scene in Corinth: A Simulation, Reta Halteman Finger and George D. McClain, Harrisonburg VA: Herald Press (2013).
- Paul was not a Christian: The Original Message of a Misunderstood Apostle, Pamela Eisenbaum, New York NY: HarperCollins Publishers (2009).